AAUA Part-Time Admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Institute of Part-Time Programmes, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Details of the programmes are as follow.
A. Professional Master Programmes
Master in Security Psychology (MSP)
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Master in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
Master in Public Administration (MPA)
B. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management (PGDFM)
Postgraduate Programme in Public Administration (PGDPA)
Postgraduate Programme in Theology (PGDTh)
C. Undergraduate Programmes
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
B.A. English Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.A. Linguistics (Single Honour)
B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
B.A. Religion and African Culture
D. Diploma Programmes
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
Diploma in Computer Science
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit www.iptp.aaua.edu.ng
2. Click on Advert to download the full advertisement, which has the admission requirements and the study centres. Please, read the admission requirements carefully and be sure that you have the admission requirements of the course before you apply.
3. Click on Apply Now and click on Create Account to create account and commence the application process.
4. Login to your account using your username and password.
5. Then click on Generate RRR and select your desired programme (master, postgraduate diploma, undergraduate, or diploma).
6. Click on Generate RRR Invoice to generate your payment invoice.
7. Take the invoice to the banks listed on the invoice for payment. After payment, the bank would print a payment slip for you.
8. In order to confirm your payment and continue with your registration on the website, click on Confirm and use the Order ID on the invoice.
9. Click on Application Form, complete, and submit your application form online.
10. Click on Finalize Application Form and print out your acknowledgement slip.
1. Postgraduate (Master and Postgraduate Diploma) = N15,315 (including bank charges).
2. Undergraduate = N12,815 (including bank charges).
3. Diploma = N10, 315 (including bank charges).
Please, you do not need to bring your printed form to our office at Akungba. Short-listing would be done online.
All candidates offered admission would receive a text message and instructions on their phones.
For more information, contact Dr. Bolanle Ogungbamila (Director of the Institute of Part-time Programmes) on 07038675198.
Dr. M. S. Ayeerun