100% Chevening Scholarships for Nigerians to Study in the UK
Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations, they offer awards to study in the UK for one year on a fully funded master’s degree course.
There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded tuition fees, access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
- Ireland Fellows Programme Roger Casement Fellowship in Human Rights 2023/2024 | Nigerians Only
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 2022 for Nigerians
- Amazon Carding Method 2022 – 100% Legit
- Best Online Survey/2022 Sites for Students to Make $100+
- Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships to Study in Belgium 2022
Application Deadline: 1st November 2022 at 12:00 (GMT)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible African Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): UK Universities
Number of Scholarship: 1,500
Value of Scholarship: As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes the following:
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Duration of Scholarship: One year
Eligible Fields of Study: Chevening Scholarships are awarded across a wide range of fields; including politics, government, business, the media, the environment, civil society, religion, and academia in any UK University
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- You must have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- You must have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- You must have Applied to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices
How to Apply: Click Here to Begin Application
All Chevening applicants must submit their education documents, references, and one unconditional UK university offer. The deadlines for these required documents are in the Chevening application timeline. Use the ‘update my application’ button above to upload them.
If you are conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you submit these documents in order to remain in the process.
Table of Contents