Apply for 2023–2024 Commonwealth Scholarships (Fully Funded)
The Commonwealth Scholarships Fully Funded are a set of scholarships that fully covers the tuition and associated expenses of students who are attending a participating university in the Commonwealth of Independent States. These scholarships are open to students who are citizens or residents of the Commonwealth of Independent States, or who have a parent or guardian who is a citizen or resident of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Table of Contents
The Commonwealth Scholarships Fully Funded are available to students who are attending a participating university in the Commonwealth of Independent States. These scholarships are open to students who are citizens or residents of the Commonwealth of Independent States, or who have a parent or guardian who is a citizen or resident of the Commonwealth of
announcing the start of the Master’s and Ph.D. application process for the Commonwealth Scholarships in 2023. I’m excited to meet the next wave of changemakers in the Commonwealth! The Commonwealth is a Fully Funded Scholarship for UK Students to Complete a Master’s or Ph.D. degrees offered in Britain. This UK Scholarship is quite prestigious. This fellowship is provided by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). More than 200 Commonwealth candidates are selected each year to study in the UK. You are not charged to apply.
I’ve included comprehensive, step-by-step directions on how to apply for the Commonwealth Master’s and PhD Scholarships at the end of this post, so please read it all the way through. Scholarships. The Commonwealth Master Scholarship is only valid for one year, while the Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship is only valid for three years.
Please be informed that The CSC does not accept direct applications for these awards. You cannot apply directly; instead, you must do it through a Nominating agency in your country. How? We’ll let you know about it.
details regarding the Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023
Cost: Fully Covered
Course Level: Masters and PhD
The deadline is October 18, 2022.
the money needed to fund Commonwealth Scholarships
The Commonwealth Scholarships will all be completely supported by the UK government by 2023. It will cover all expenses.
- towards the conclusion of your award, approved round-trip flights from your native country to the UK and return.
- Total tuition fees have been authorized.
- monthly allowance (living allowance).
- if necessary, a budget for warm clothing
- A thesis grant to help with preparing a thesis or dissertation, as necessary.
- Grant to help with the cost of local or foreign travel related to studies.
a British Protected Person, a citizen of a Commonwealth country that qualifies, or having obtained refugee status from one.
possess a permanent home in a Commonwealth country.
be deserving of this scholarship but unable to pay to attend university in the UK.
By October 2023, you must have earned a first degree with at least upper second class (2:1) honors, or a second class degree and an equivalent postgraduate certificate (typically a Master’s degree).
Be ready to start your academic studies in the UK by September 2023, the start of the new academic year.
54 countries from Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific make up the Commonwealth.
The Commonwealth is made up of a variety of countries, including some of the biggest, smallest, richest, and poorest countries in the world.
The Commonwealth 2023 Scholarship online application must be submitted by October 18, 2022, together with all necessary supporting documents.
How to use (Understand it carefully)
The CSC’s application platform must be used to submit applications.
- Applications must be sent to the CSC and one of the organizations below. After that, nomination committees will forward candidates to the CSC. The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships.
- National nominating bodies are the main channel for application.
- a few NGOs and charitable organizations
- Additional eligibility requirements unique to each Nominating agency exist.
- Candidates must submit an application using the CSC’s online application system in addition to any other applications that may be required by the nominating agency.
- Agencies must submit applicants to the CSC by December 2022.
Additional Supporting Data
- As evidence that the applicant is a citizen or has refugee status in one of the Commonwealth countries that is open to applicants, a copy of a current passport (or national ID card) with the applicant’s photo, birthdate, and country of citizenship is required.
- Transcripts documenting all higher education credentials, including current transcripts for any courses being taken, in full, with certified translations if not in English.
- at least two reference or recommendation letters on the institution’s letterhead.