I have not just been asked this question, but have received messages and emails from awesome readers who want to know courses in Nigeria they can study without Mathematics in Nigeria Universities.
As we all know, Mathematics remains the nightmare of many Nigerian students, although in many cases, there aren’t several courses you can’t do without it. Expocoded will be analysing the list of courses that don’t require mathematics and some courses that require small effort in mathematics.
Please take note that many of the courses don’t even require a credit pass in mathematics to gain admission into Nigerian Universities, therefore with D7, E8 or even F9 in mathematics, you can still get admission as long as you have the necessary requirements.
All admission seekers should take note, especially those that don’t like mathematics can try any of the courses listed below in Nigerian universities and tertiary institutions.
Here is the list of courses that don’t require mathematics in Nigerian Universities and other higher institutions
- List of All Universities in Nigeria (Federal, State, and Private)
- 2022 Free Universities in UK for International Students |Study in UK Free
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigeria
- How To Study in Europe for Free 2022 Free Universities in Europe
- Eni Scholarships 2022 to Study at St Antony’s College, University of Oxford
- 2022 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) for Students to Study in The Netherlands
- Study In New Zealand: Health Leadership Scholarships At University of Auckland, 2022
- Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships to Study in Belgium 2022
- List Of Courses Offered by FUAZ (Federal University of Agriculture Zuru)
Courses that Doesn’t Require Mathematics
- Languages (English, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and others)
- Criminology and Security studies
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Mass Communication
- French and International Relations
- Christian Theology
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Social studies
MUST-READ: 2022 OFFICIAL WAEC TIMETABLE
Science Courses that Requires little Mathematics
As we all know, Mathematics is the backbone of science, the foundation on which calculation is built, but it is almost Mission impossible to find a science course that doesn’t require mathematics. However, Expocoded team was able to compile a list of some courses that require little or no calculation in it.
READ ALSO: Happy New Year Quotes
However, what you need to know is that mathematics may be among the compulsory requirements for the under-listed courses, but during the course of study, students may not undergo intense calculations like in several other courses.
- Veterinary medicine
I hope that with this list, you know that it is very possible to study more than 20 courses in Nigerian Universities with a D O’level result in Mathematics.
Hope this list of 20 Courses In Nigeria Universities You Can Study Without Mathematics helped you? Why not share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.