Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME Form
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME Form is now out. The form costs N2,000. Follow the link below to apply.
Overview of the CRUTECH Post UTME Form
The Cross River University of Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) Post-UTME Form is out! This article provides an overview of the CRUTECH Post UTME Form, including application procedures and relevant dates.
All candidates who applied for admission into the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) and scored 170 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are required to purchase and complete the Post-UTME Form.
The deadline for submission of the CRUTECH Post UTME Form is Friday, 1st September
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay a two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.unicross.edu.ng.
- Click on EDU-PORTAL (This will take you to https://portal.unicross.edu.ng.
- Click on the Apply Now button on the homepage to direct you to the Post UTME Page.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number, and click the Check button to proceed.
- Confirm your details and proceed to create an account once your Jamb Registration Number is Verified.
- Enter your valid Email address and Phone number on the text boxes to create an account, and Click on the Submit button.
- A verification mail will be sent to your email; check your email to continue your application.
NOTE: Kindly note that your verification mail could be in the promotions tab, especially for Gmail.
- Click on the Continue Registration button in your mail to proceed.
- Proceed by clicking Continue to proceed to POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page
- You can Pay online with either a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any Commercial Bank after generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- You will receive your applicant login details after successful payment.
- An email will be sent to your mail with details of your login credentials (email and password).
- Enter the email and password in the text box
- Click on the Sign in button to log in to the applicant page
- You are expected to change your password on the first login.
- Click on the Proceed button to change the applicant’s password.
- Enter your Current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on Biodata on the sidebar to view applicant details
- Click on the UTME result page on the sidebar to add the UTME result.
- Click on O’Level Result on the sidebar to add your O”Level details.
- Select the dropdown to add your O ‘Level details
- Click on Add Result button to add the new result
- Click on the Send Result button to update O Level result
- Click on Upload Document on the sidebar to upload all the necessary documents.
Screening will be done online, Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Olevel Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only Candidates who scored 140 and above and chose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2022 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and, therefore, are not expected to travel to Calabar. Candidates should ensure that: All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly. The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines 08189351784 0901505599 09058810241 071610308667, 09068968666:
How to Download and Fill the CRUTECH Post UTME Form
After obtaining the Post UTME form, you would need to download and fill-in the form.
To download the form, click on the link http://www.crutech.edu.ng/uploads/admissions/post-utme-application-form.pdf . After opening the link, you would need to save the form on your device.
To fill the form, you would need Adobe Reader. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, you can download it by clicking on this link http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO . After downloading and installing Adobe Reader, open the form and start filling.
Documents Needed to Complete the CRUTECH Post UTME Form
You will need the following documents to complete the CRUTECH Post UTME form:
-Your JAMB result
-Your O-level results
-Your ID card or passport
-One passport photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to CRUTECH
Before you submit your CRUTECH Post UTME Form, make sure you’ve met the eligibility criteria. To apply to CRUTECH, you must have at least five SSCE/NECO/GCE/equivalent credit passes in English Language and any four other relevant subjects.
For those applying through UTME, a minimum score of 180 is required and candidates must possess five O’level credits including English Language obtained in not more than two sittings. You must also have chosen the institution as either a first or second choice while registering for JAMB exams. Finally, all applicants must be at least 16 years old by 31st October of the year of application.
Once you’ve confirmed that you meet all these criteria, it’s time to move onto the next steps and submit your application!
Step-by-Step Guide to Submitting the CRUTECH Post UTME Form
Submitting the CRUTECH Post UTME Form doesn’t have to be daunting, and with a few simple steps it can be over in no time. To start you’ll need to visit the CRUTECH website and click on “Admission Form”.
Once you’re there, you’ll need to enter some basic information like your full name, email address, phone number, JAMB score, and other important details. Once that’s done, you’ll then provide the UTME Registration Number and Examination Center Number which can be obtained from the JAMB website.
Once all your details are in place you’ll then pay for the form with your debit card before finally submitting your application form. After this step is complete successfully you will receive an email confirming that your application was received by the CRUTECH Post UTME Board.
And just like that, you’re done! All that’s left for you to do is wait for an email from CRUTECH with instructions on when to take the Post UTME Examination or with your Admission Letter.
How to Check the Status of Your CRUTECH Post UTME Application
It is essential that you keep tabs on your CRUTECH Post UTME form to ensure that your application is progressing smoothly. The university’s admission platform will allow you to check the status of your application.
To check the status of your application, log into the university’s official website using your login credentials. Then, navigate to the ‘My Account’ menu and click on ‘My Applications’. This will provide you with a complete list of all applications you have submitted.
You will be able to see at a glance which applications are ‘Pending’ and which ones are ‘Approved’. If your application is pending, it means it has not yet been approved by the university. If it has been approved, it will be marked as ‘Granted’. If your application has been rejected, you will be able to see this information as well.
You can also contact the admission office for further clarification if necessary. Be sure to keep track of your application status and make sure everything is proceeding as planned!
This is everything you need to know about CRUTECH’s Post UTME Form. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to the office of admissions or check the website for more information. In the meantime, start getting your documents together and good luck!