The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme. The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
This scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs. It is awarded solely on the basis of academic achievement (financial need is not considered).
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Not Mentioned
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Sri Lanka Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2022| Fully Funded
- Chinese Government Scholarships at Yunnan Normal University, China
- Chinese Government Scholarships Bilateral Program at Zhejiang University, China
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 for Foreign Scholars and Artists
- Scholarships in Europe for International Students
- 8 Best Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in the UK
- How To Apply For Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarships for International Students in the UK
- Scholarships for International Students to Study Radioisotope Adsorption in Australia
- 10 Scholarships for International Students
- UK Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Get the Best Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Natural Hazards Research Australia Postgraduate Research Scholarships for International Students
- University of Lausanne (UNIL) Scholarships for International Students Switzerland
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you must be:
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- Admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
- Granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational programme in Denmark.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified? Go to Danish Government Scholarship on studies.ku.dk to apply
All non-EU/EEA applicants to the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programmes will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they are eligible. Thus, it is not necessary to apply.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.