The attention of our dear students is hereby drawn to the fact that the examination commences on Monday 9th May 2022 We request your cooperation to make the examination success. For the avoidance of doubt, the attention of all students is drawn to the under-listed actions that constitute examination malpractice.
1. Having cell phone(s) in the examination hall.
2 Being caught with written information on any part of your body while in the examination hall.
3. Having relevant materials in the examination hall
4 Having electronic devices such as a smart wristwatch, smartpen, smart glasses etc in the examination hall
5. Having examination answer booklets other than the one served during the examination.
6. Refusal to submit answer booklet after examinations
7. Write relevant information on your course registration form and place same on your table.
8. Chewing and swallowing relevant material(s) if caught with such materials in the examination hall
9. Assaulting examination invigilator and running away with answer booklet
10. Owning past examination question papers with answers written therein
11. Coping with another student in the examination hall
12 Owning an examination booklet meant for someone else.
Students are advised to guide against all issues listed above, and other issues deemed illegal during examinations to avoid necessary disciplinary measures