Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS) is now selling the application forms for admission into its BASIC MIDWIFERY programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for EDOCONS Basic Midwifery Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the BASIC MIDWIFERY programme of the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS), KM 6 Sapele Road, by Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City.
Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS) Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess:
- WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NABTEB (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at not more than two (2) sittings.
- No Awaiting Result
- Must be Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
How to Apply for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS) Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form
Opens Tuesday 14th , June and closes Tuesday 12th, July, 2022.
- Please visit https://ecns.waeup.org
- Click on “Application” on the Applicants Section,
- Click on “Admission Screening Exercise 2022” then
- Click on “Register for application” to begin the application process and complete the registration form.
Note your email and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
NOTE: HARD COPY FORMS WILL NOT BE SOLD
Applicants are required to have a functional email and phone number for future contacts and keep log-in details to check result.
The application fee is N10,200.00
- Date: July 14th,15th,16th, and 18th,2022.
- Time: 9 AM – 3:00 PM (Applicants are advised to check their portal for their respective allotted time).
- Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries: Please call: 08104797237
For Technical Support: Please call 08035304611
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS MUST BE OBSERVED AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW CENTERS