Postdoctoral candidates who conduct research and/or teach at a college or university in a non-European developing country can apply for the Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants offered by the OeAD for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship grant has exclusively been established for candidates from non-European developing countries wanting to pursue their education in Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts in Austria. Selected candidates can expect a monthly scholarship along with accommodation and health insurance.
Application Deadline: Online applications are open from November to 1 February of the following year and from June to 1 November.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Education Funds
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Eligible Countries: Non-European developing countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-doctoral programmes offered in Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts at Austrian higher education institutions and universities can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Post-doctoral researchers and lecturers from non-European developing countries, who research and/or teach at higher education institutions or universities and have already received a grant administered by the OeAD-GmbH in the past.
- Applicants must be 50 years of age.
Also Apply: French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships For Developing Countries – France 2021
How to Apply:
- Admission applications must be made according to the application procedure of the respective Austrian institute or university. Scholarship applications must only be made via the official portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Declaration of the consent of the scientific partner in Austria
- Scanned passport copy (page with name and photo)
- Current proof of employment at the home institution
- (College or university in a non-European developing country)
- Complete CV
- Scanned copy of the university degree certificate for your PhD or doctoral studies
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the university or institute they wish to gain admission.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be a very good knowledge of English and/or German.
Also Apply: 2020 University of Southern Indiana Global Leader Scholarships For International Students – USA
The candidates successfully selected will be granted support towards their scientific career and be provided the following:
- The monthly scholarship rate is EUR 1,250
- Accommodation costs around EUR 250 to EUR 600
- Health Insurance of around EUR 55 to EUR 200
- A travel allowance of a maximum of EUR 1,000 on the presentation of original documents.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.