Apply Now: Federal Polytechnic Bida Part-Time Admission
If you are interested in applying for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida evening program, now is the time to do so. The deadline for submission of applications is fast approaching, and we don’t want you to miss out on this great opportunity.
Here are a few things you need to know about the admission process:
- The Part-Time evening program is open to all Nigerians who meet the eligibility criteria
You can apply online at http://fedpolybida.edu.ng/admissions/
The deadline for submission of applications is December 1, 2022
So don’t wait any longer. Apply now and join the thousands of students who have already chosen Federal Polytechnic Bida as their educational institution of choice.
What Is the Federal Polytechnic Bida?
So you want to know about Federal Polytechnic Bida? Let’s start with the basics. Federal Polytechnic Bida is a government-owned institution of higher learning, and it offers both full-time and part-time undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The school is located in Bida, Niger State, and it has a student population of over 12,000. So if you’re looking for a top-notch education, Federal Polytechnic Bida should be at the top of your list.
What Are the Requirements for Admission?
So you want to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida evening program? Well, you’ll need to meet certain requirements first.
For starters, you must have a valid National ID card or International Passport. You must also provide a recent passport-sized photograph, and your academic transcripts and results. If you’re transferring from another school, you’ll need to provide a letter of acceptance or transfer certificate.
And that’s just the beginning! You’ll also need to provide a letter of motivation, stating why you want to attend the Federal Polytechnic Bida evening program. You’ll be asked to provide your contact information and preferred program of study.
Make sure you have all the required documents ready before you begin the application process, because it can be a little bit daunting!
How to Apply for Admission
HOW TO APPLY FOR ND EVENING PROGRAMME, FED POLY BIDA.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students. Fedpolybida.edu.ng and check on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND Evening; next, click on the drop down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice afterwards, enter required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make payment of N10,000.00 on the Fed Poly, Bida Remita Platform.
- Candidate can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page (Note: before payment with debit card, print your invoices).
- After payment, candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the candidate’s Name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledge slip and application form. Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Candidates should endeavour to upload details of O’Level subjects to JAMB Portal.
Online application for admission and submission of forms will commence on Monday, 10th October, 2022 and close on Monday, 30th January, 2023.
For further Enquiries Call GSM No: 08069786014, 2348036572846, 08069793098, 2348066372440 and 08073247714.
So you want to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida evening program? Well, you’re in luck, because we’re going to show you how to do it.
First, you need to go to our website and download the application form. You can also get a copy from the Registrar’s office. Then fill out the form and submit it along with the required documents.
Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria, which are: O’level credit in mathematics, English language, and any one of physics, chemistry, biology. You can find more information on our website.
When Are the Admission Deadlines?
You want to know when the deadlines are, right? Fed Poly Bida offers two intakes every year for part-time students.
The first one is in March and the second is in August. So depending on when you want to start school, you’ll have to make sure your application is processed and submitted on time.
What Are the Benefits of Attending the Federal Polytechnic Bida?
So you’re thinking of applying to the Federal Polytechnic Bida for your Part-Time studies? Well, there are plenty of benefits to attending this institution.
The Federal Polytechnic Bida is one of the most respected institutions in the country, and a degree from here will open up plenty of doors for you. Plus, the curriculum is designed to give you a strong foundation in your chosen field.
The faculty at the Federal Polytechnic Bida are some of the best in the business, and they’re passionate about teaching their students. You’ll get access to top-quality resources, and will be able to learn from the best minds in your field.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and start on the path to success!
Learn More About the Federal Polytechnic Bida
Here’s some more information about the Federal Polytechnic Bida:
It’s a government-owned institution that offers both full-time and part-time education in various fields of study.
The school offers an innovative and stimulating learning environment, with a focus on practical skills that will help you in your career.
The faculty are highly qualified and experienced, and the campus is modern and well-equipped.
The Federal Polytechnic Bida is a top choice for students who want to gain a quality education without having to sacrifice their work or family life. So if that’s you, then be sure to apply now!
You can apply now for Federal Polytechnic Bida Part-Time admission. The form is available on the school website and it will close on 6th of January, 2018.
Please take your time to fill the form correctly because any mistakes could lead to your disqualification. Also, make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials ready because you will be required to upload them.