2023 First Tech-U Josephus Foundation Scholarship
Josephus Foundation Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship endowed by the Josephus Foundation, courtesy of the University Chancellor, Chief (Dr.) Tunde Afolabi, MFR. It is part of the institution’s support services to exceptionally brilliant but indigent students who otherwise may not be able to afford University tertiary education
The scholarship is a partial scholarship that covers tuition and accommodation fees only, while the beneficiaries will be responsible for a one-time payment of other municipal and service charges as enumerated in the schedule of fees for undergraduate students which is available on the University website. School Fees Structure
The scholarship will be offered on an annual basis to newly admitted (UTME, JUBEP and direct entry) students and could be held, subject to satisfactory performance, for the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study.
- Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2022 (Fully Funded
- Mastercard Foundation Postgraduate Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh 2022/2023 | Fully Funded
- Kaduna State Scholarship Board releases list of NUBAPOLY Students offered need-based Scholarship
- Kaduna State Scholarship Board releases list of Kaduna state COE Students offered need-based Scholarship
- Merck Foundation Africa Research Summit – MARS
- Scholarship In Australia Study in Australia for FREE
Eligibility Criteria Applicants for the scholarship must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have accepted admission or under consideration for admission to any of the degree programmes at First Technical University, Ibadan in the on-going 2022/2023 admission cycle;
- Passed at only one sitting ordinary level English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Biology/Agricultural Science/Geography at least at the credit level. In addition, Direct Entry students must have at least Credit at an advanced level in any 3 relevant science subjects;
- Perform satisfactorily in the University Scholarship Screening Examination; and
- Maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.50 to qualify for the annual renewal of the scholarship.
Table of Contents