Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Admission List
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) admission list is out and you’re anxious to know if you are one of the lucky students admitted into the school.
There are several ways to check your admission status on the LAUTECH website, but we’ll show you the easiest way in this post.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
What Is the LAUTECH Admission List?
The LAUTECH admission list is a list of students who have been admitted into the school. This list is made available on the LAUTECH website.
The admission list is made up of two parts: the first part is the merit list, and the second part is the supplementary list. The merit list contains the names of students who have been admitted based on their academic performance. The supplementary list contains the names of students who have been admitted based on their performance in the post-UTME examination.
To check the LAUTECH admission list, you will need to visit the LAUTECH website and click on the link for “Admission List”. You will then be able to access the lists of both the merit and supplementary lists.
How to check LAUTECH admission list on jamb website
After the release of JAMB admission list, a lot of candidates were faced with the challenge of checking their admission status on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal.
It is very important to know that you can only check your admission status on the JAMB portal if you applied for admission through JAMB. If you applied through LAUTECH Direct Entry, you will need to check your admission status on the LAUTECH website.
To check your admission status on the JAMB portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to the JAMB website: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
2. Click on ” Check Admission Status”
3. Enter your email address and password
4. Click on “Login”
5. Click on “Check Admission Status”
6. Scroll down and click on “2016 UTME – Check Admission Status”
7. Enter your UTME Registration Number and Date of Birth
8. Click on “Check Status”
9. If you have been offered admission, it will be displayed on the next page
How Do I Check the LAUTECH Admission List on the Website?
So you’ve just finished your JAMB and you scored high enough to get into LAUTECH. Congratulations! The next step is to check the admission list to see if you’ve made it in.
Here’s how you can do that:
1. Go to the LAUTECH website
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “ADMISSION LIST”
3. A new page will open and you can search for your name by typing it into the search bar
4. If your name is listed, congrats! You’ve been accepted into LAUTECH. If not, don’t worry! Keep checking back as new entries are being added all the time.
What Information Do I Need to Check the LAUTECH Admission List?
You’ll need some information to check the admission list on the LAUTECH website.
You’ll need your JAMB registration number, surname and first name. So make sure you have those details handy before you start checking.
Once you have that information, go to the LAUTECH website and follow these steps:
1. Click on “Admission”
2. Click on “Check Admission Status”
3. Enter your JAMB registration number, surname and first name
4. Click on “Submit”
5. The admission list will be displayed on the screen
FAQs About Checking the LAUTECH Admission List
So you’ve just been offered admission into LAUTECH and you can’t wait to see your name on the list. Well, the good news is that it’s easy to check the list online. Here’s how:
1. Go to the LAUTECH website
2. Scroll down to the “Admission” section
3. Click on “Check Admission Status”
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and hit “Submit”
Voila! You should be able to see your name on the list. If not, it might mean that your application is still being processed. But don’t worry, you’ll be notified either way.
Congratulations on your admission into LAUTECH! Here’s how to check your name on the admission list.
1. Go to the LAUTECH website at http://www.lautech.edu.ng/.
2. Click on “Admission List” in the toolbar on the left side of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “UTME Admission List“.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and click on “Check Admission Status”.
5. Your name should appear on the list if you have been admitted into LAUTECH.
If you find that your name is not on the list, it may mean that you have not been admitted into LAUTECH or that your application was unsuccessful. In either case, you should contact the Admissions Office for more information.