Top 10 International Graduate Scholarships in Canada
Awarded by the International Education Association (IEA), the IEA’s Global Scholarships for International Students are designed to foster a global perspective in students by providing financial support for study abroad and international study.
In addition to the IEA’s global scholarship program, the Canada Student Financial Services Corporation (CSFSC) offers a range of scholarships for international students.
Here is a complete guide to help you find the best international scholarships for Canadian students.
Best International Scholarships for Canadian Students
The IEA offers an attractive and competitive Global Scholarships Program. The IEA Global Scholarships Program is managed by the IEA Canada and offers $5,000 to $25,000 for the entire year of study (or equivalent in another recognized education system) to a single international student in exchange for the following:
- The student’s commitment to the study of a language or one of the languages of the participating program or system
- The student’s commitment to study full-time for at least one academic year
- The student’s commitment to study in a country where the participating system is located
Applicants must meet an age requirement of at least 18 years old, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and have an English proficiency score of at least 60%. Applicants must have a valid student visa, valid passport and citizenship status in the country of study.
To apply for the IEA Global Scholarships Program, applicants must submit an online application and all supporting documents by the closing deadline.
- Master’s program Scholarships for Canada Graduate
- Top 10 International Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada (8.3)
- How To Apply For Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarships for International Students in the UK
- Top 10 Scholarships in the USA For International Students
- 2022 Application-Required Entrance International Scholarships at University of Winnipeg, Canada
How to Apply to the IEA Global Scholarships Program?
The IEA Global Scholarships Program is only available to students from countries where English is the official language and the program is in operation in the participating country. You can sign up for the IEA Global Scholarships Program by filling in an online application.
The application for the program includes a detailed description of the program and the application deadline. The application also includes a list of documents that you must submit. The following documents are required:
- A completed IEA Student Visa Application
- A completed IEA International Student Registration Form
- Official documents issued by the IEA
- Official documents issued by the participating system
- A completed IEA School Visa Application
- Proof of financial eligibility. This includes a letter of verification from the IEA confirming that the applicant has met all of the eligibility requirements to qualify for the scholarship. The IEA letter of verification also confirms the financial eligibility of the student.
Once you have submitted the application, you will receive a registration number and will be able to access the online application.
IEO Students Scholarship Program
The International Education Organization (IEO), founded in 1993, is an international organization dedicated to supporting the development of global education. Since its inception, the IEO has awarded over $350 million in scholarships and grants to students around the world.
The IEO offers a variety of scholarships to students studying in Canada. The IEO offers $2,500 scholarships to international students and $5,000 scholarships to international students studying in Canada.
To apply for the IEO International Student Scholarship Program, applicants must submit an online application, including:
- A completed IEO Student VISA Application
- A completed IEO School VISA Application
- A completed IEO Application for Scholarship Eligibility
The IEO provides proof of financial eligibility, including a letter of verification from the IEO confirming that the applicant meets all of the IEO eligibility requirements.
- How to Get the Best Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 2022 for Nigerians
- McMaster University Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships in Canada
The IEO Scholarship Program is open to international students who have a minimum GPA of 3.5 At the time of application and are studying in Canada. The IEO Scholarship Program is only available to students who have submitted a completed online application.
CISF Scholarship Program
Canada Student Financial Service Corporation (CSFSC) is a publicly funded financial institution that oversees the Canada Student Loans program. These loans are available to eligible students and are meant to help students afford higher education. CSFSC offers annual grants of $500, $1,000 and $2,000 to eligible students.
CSFSC offers a variety of student grants to help international students study in Canada. The CSFSC offers $2,000 grants to international students studying full-time.
To apply for CSFSC’s International Student Student Grant, applicants must submit an online application. The application includes a letter of recommendation from a reputable faculty member. The application also includes the following:
- A completed IELTS or TOEFL certificate
- Proof of English proficiency
- A completed IELTS or TOEFL IELTS score
For the IELTS/TOEFL IELTS Grant, the IELTS or TOEFL IELTS test must be taken within six months of applying.
The IELTS/TOEFL IELTS Grant is only available to students who have successfully met the IELTS requirements.
Scholarship Program for International Students
The International Education Scholarship Program (IESP) is a scholarship program offered by the International Education Foundation (IEF). The IEF is a private organization that was founded in 1991 to support education abroad. The IEF offers a wide variety of scholarships to international students studying abroad in Canada.
The IEF offers a variety of scholarships to international students studying in Canada. The IEF offers $2,000 scholarships to international students studying full-time.
To apply for the IEF Scholarship Program, applicants must submit an application for the full year of study. The application includes the following:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of financial need
- A completed IEF Application for Admission
The IEF Scholarship Program is only available to students who have successfully applied for admission. The full-year application is only open to international students that are admitted to a Canadian college or university.
Canada Student Research Scholarship
The Canada Student Research Scholarship (CSRS) is a scholarship awarded by the Canada Student Research Scholarship Foundation (CSRSF). The CSRSF is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1960. The CSRSF offers research scholarships to Canadian students.
Scholarship applicants must submit an official application form along with an official copy of their application and a completed research paper.
The CSRSF scholarship is only available to students who have applied for admission to a Canadian college or university.
International Student Scholarship
The International Student Scholarship (ISS) is a scholarship offered by the Foundation for International Education (FIRE). The FIRE was founded in 1997 to support international education globally. The FIRE offers two types of scholarships to Canadian students:
- The FIRE offers $2,000 scholarships to Canadian students studying full-time in Canada.
In the end, international students should consider all the scholarships available to them before committing to study abroad. While most of the scholarships mentioned here are designed to help Canadian students, the Canadian government also offers student tax credits to international students.
If you are interested in studying in Canada, you have several options to consider. The Canadian government offers financial support to Canadian students studying in Canada.
To help you find the scholarships that will support your study, we have put together a list of international student scholarships that are available to Canadian students.
Table of Contents