International Puttick Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology Australia
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) offers a range of scholarships for international students wishing to study at the University. One of these scholarships is the International Puttick Scholarship, which is open to students from any country.
Table of Contents
The International Puttick Scholarship was established in memory of Professor Geoffrey Puttick, who was a QUT staff member for over 25 years. The scholarship is worth $5,000 and is awarded to an international student who has demonstrated academic excellence in their previous studies.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must have completed at least one year of tertiary study outside of Australia, and must be commencing their first year of study at QUT.
If you are an international student considering studying at QUT, be sure to check out the International Puttick Scholarship – it could be the perfect way to help fund your studies!
- The International Puttick Scholarships at Queensland University of Technol
- The benefits of the International Puttick Scholarships
- Criteria for eligibility
The Queensland University of Technology, Australia is providing a living stipend scholarship of $7,500 per annum for two years. This amount is tax-free for full-time students.
- Scholarship In Australia Study in Australia for FREE
- 2022 Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships at Flinders University Australia
- FCR Clinical Pathway Care International Scholarships 2022 at University of New South Wales – Australia
- Scholarships for International Students to Study Radioisotope Adsorption in Australia
- HDR Geotechnical Engineering International Scholarship 2022 at Curtin University – Australia
- Pathway to Victoria International Scholarship 2022 at RMIT University – Australia
The Puttick Scholarship for Virtual Production and Immersive Media is named in honour of John and Gerri Puttick, whose generous philanthropic support enables digital dividends supporting the objectives of the QUT School of Creative Practice in research in innovative creative content.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master of Philosophy
Value of Award: $7,500
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Master of philosophy in research creative practice and communication and design offered by the QUT.
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship, you must meet the entry requirements for a Master of Philosophy at QUT.
- Have recently completed an undergraduate degree from QUT in a cognate discipline within the creative industries from either:
- Creative practice (animation)
- Creative practice (film and screen)
- Have a GPA of 5.0 or above
- Be able to take up the scholarship and begin full-time study preferably in February 2023, but before the end of July 2023
- Demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research
How to Apply: Interested applicants must apply for QUT’s research degree. Applicants must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for consideration prior to applying for this scholarship.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?