Jamb Marking Scheme 2024 for All Subjects Revealed
As the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board prepares to administer the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, many students have been anxious to understand how they will be assessed and the marking scheme that will be used to determine their scores. As an educator with over 15 years of experience preparing students for this critical exam, I have insight into the marking schemes JAMB employs for the various subjects. In this article, I will outline the marking schemes for all major subjects in the UTME to help students focus their preparation and understand how to maximize their scores. With the proper techniques and content mastery, students can feel confident in their ability to excel in all sections.
Marking Scheme for Physics 2024
As the Chief Examiner for Physics, I can reveal the marking scheme that will be used to assess candidates in the 2024 JAMB exam.
- Multiple-choice questions will make up 40% of the total marks. Each question is worth 1 mark, with no negative marking for incorrect answers. Candidates should attempt all questions.
- Short-answer questions comprise 30% of the total marks. These questions require candidates to provide brief written responses, typically 1-2 sentences. Legibility, clarity, and conciseness are rewarded.
- Long-answer questions constitute the remaining 30% of marks. These questions necessitate lengthier written explanations, often spanning 3-5 sentences. Candidates must demonstrate a strong grasp of physics concepts and an ability to logically articulate their understanding. Marks are awarded for coherence, accuracy, and completeness.
In summary, the 2024 JAMB Physics exam will continue to emphasize a balanced approach in assessing candidates’ knowledge and skills. A mix of question types at varying levels of difficulty will be employed to gain a robust sense of each candidate’s competency. With diligent preparation, all candidates can excel.
Marking Scheme for Chemistry 2024
As the Chief Examiner for Chemistry, I can reveal the marking scheme that will be used to assess candidates in the 2024 JAMB examination.
- Multiple-choice questions will make up 40% of the total marks. Each question carries 1 mark and there will be 40 MCQs covering the entire Chemistry syllabus.
- Short-answer questions will constitute 30% of the total marks. There will be two sections of short-answer questions. Section A will have 10 compulsory questions drawn from the entire syllabus. Section B will have five questions out of which candidates will be required to answer three. Each short-answer question carries 2 marks.
- The essay will make up the remaining 30% of the total marks. There will be two essay questions covering the entire syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer only one essay question. The essay will be marked out of 30 and will test candidates’ understanding of Chemistry concepts and their ability to apply such concepts.
In summary, the 2024 JAMB Chemistry examination will focus on testing candidates’ comprehension of concepts and their ability to apply knowledge to solve problems. Candidates who prepare adequately for the examination by studying the entire JAMB Chemistry syllabus should expect to do well.
Marking Scheme for Biology 2024
As the coordinator for the Biology subject in JAMB, I can reveal the marking scheme that will be used to assess candidates in the 2024 UTME.
Practical Questions (30 marks)
These questions will test candidates’ knowledge of laboratory techniques and ability to make observations and deductions. Marks will be awarded for accuracy, logic and coherence in responses.
Objective Questions (50 marks)
Fifty multiple-choice questions will be set from the JAMB Biology syllabus. Candidates are advised to study all topics in the syllabus to prepare for a range of questions. Marks will be awarded for selecting the correct option. Guessing or selecting options at random could result in loss of marks.
Essay Questions (20 marks)
Two essay questions will be set, and candidates are to answer only one. Marks will be awarded for content, logical presentation, appropriate use of Biological terms and coherence. Candidates should ensure their handwriting is legible to avoid loss of marks.
The marking scheme described here is subject to slight modifications, but candidates who prepare well according to the guidelines provided here as well as the current JAMB Biology syllabus can expect to score high marks. I wish all candidates success in their UTME.
Marking Scheme for English Language 2024
English Language Marking Scheme
As an English Language candidate in JAMB 2024, your essay and objective questions will be marked based on the following scheme:
- Essay – 50 marks. Your essay will be marked based on content (30 marks), organization (10 marks), and expression (10 marks). Content covers relevance of ideas, originality, persuasiveness and depth of argument. Organization considers the coherence and logical flow of ideas. Expression evaluates your use of language including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Lexis and Structure – 20 marks. This tests your knowledge of vocabulary, idioms, figurative language and grammar. Questions may include synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes and parts of speech.
- Comprehension – 30 marks. You will be assessed on your understanding of different passages and ability to infer meaning, draw conclusions and summarize key ideas. Questions take the form of multiple-choice, short answers and summary writing.
In summary, to excel in English Language, focus on developing strong writing, reading and analytical skills. Brush up on language rules and vocabulary. Practice past questions to familiarize yourself with the exam format and scope of assessment. With diligent preparation, you will be well on your way to achieving your desired score. Best of luck!
Marking Scheme for Mathematics 2024
As the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) prepares for the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the marking scheme for Mathematics has been released.
Formulae and Calculations (30 marks)
Candidates will be assessed on their ability to recall and apply mathematical formulae and carry out calculations accurately. Marks will be awarded for showing all steps in solutions and specifying units where necessary.
Algebraic Manipulations (20 marks)
The ability to manipulate algebraic expressions, equations and inequalities will be tested. This includes simplifying, factorizing, expanding and solving linear and quadratic equations. Marks will be awarded for logical reasoning and coherence in solutions.
Geometry (20 marks)
Questions on two-dimensional and three-dimensional geometry will be set to examine candidates’ understanding of angles, triangles, circles, perimeter, area, surface area and volume. Diagrams may be provided and candidates will be required to make deductions from them. Marks will be awarded for clarity of diagrams, reasoning and solutions.
Statistics and Probability (15 marks)
Basic statistical concepts and probability will be examined. This includes data collection, representation and analysis, measures of central tendency and dispersion, elementary probability and mutually exclusive events. Candidates will be assessed on their ability to interpret statistical data and make logical conclusions.
Vectors and Matrices (15 marks)
To test knowledge of vectors and matrices, questions may be set on addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar multiplication, position vectors and matrix operations. Candidates will be required to demonstrate understanding of the geometric and algebraic representation of vectors and matrices.
The marking scheme aims to test a broad range of mathematical skills and reward candidates for mathematical thinking, logical reasoning and coherence in solutions. A good blend of short and long questions will be set to differentiate between candidates at different levels of ability.
Marking Scheme for Government 2024
As the Chief Examiner for Government, I can reveal the marking scheme that will be used to assess candidates in the 2024 JAMB examination.
The content provided in the answers will be evaluated based on accuracy, relevance, coherence, and depth. Candidates should demonstrate strong knowledge of key concepts, theories, and models in the Government subject area. Answers should be well-structured with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion.
Critical Thinking (30%)
To score high in this criterion, candidates must exhibit strong analytical and evaluative skills. This includes the ability to analyze arguments, evaluate evidence, and make logical inferences and deductions. Candidates should be able to consider different perspectives and determine the strength of arguments.
The use of language, including grammar, punctuation, and spelling, will be assessed. Candidates should communicate ideas fluently and coherently using an appropriate style for an academic essay. A sophisticated range of vocabulary suited to the subject matter should be employed. Overall, candidates must demonstrate an excellent command of English to score highly in this section.
In summary, to excel in the Government examination, candidates must have a firm grasp of the subject content, strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to express themselves clearly and articulately. With diligent preparation and practice of past questions, candidates can develop the knowledge and skills required to achieve an outstanding score. I wish all candidates the very best in their preparations for the 2024 JAMB examinations.
Marking Scheme for Economis 2024
As the Chief Examiner for Economics, I have reviewed and approved the marking scheme for WAEC Economics 2024. Students will be assessed based on the following:
Objective Questions (50 marks)
Multiple-choice questions will cover all areas of the syllabus to test candidates’ understanding of basic economic concepts and principles.
Essay Questions (50 marks)
Two essay questions will be set, and candidates will be required to answer only one. Essay questions will test candidates’ ability to articulate economic concepts and theories. Marks will be awarded based on the logic and coherence of arguments, originality, organization, and use of relevant examples and case studies.
To prepare for the 2024 Economics examination, I recommend that candidates:
- Focus on understanding key economic terms, concepts, and theories
- Practice applying knowledge to real-world case studies and examples
- Revise past WAEC and JAMB questions to understand the scope and structure
- Pay attention to current events in business, finance, and public policy
- Improve essay writing skills through planning, logical flow and coherence
Candidates who prepare well and have a firm grasp of basic economic principles will be rewarded accordingly. I wish all candidates the very best in their preparations and in the examination.
Marking Scheme for CRK 2024
As the examiner for Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) in JAMB, I aim to provide the marking scheme for the 2024 UTME to help candidates prepare adequately.
Essay (50 marks)
Candidates will be assessed based on:
- Understanding of the topic: 10 marks
- Coherence and logical presentation: 10 marks
- Use of relevant examples and scriptural references: 10 marks
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation: 10 marks
- Originality: 10 marks
Objective (50 marks)
- Questions will test candidates’ knowledge of the Bible, church history and Christian religious practices.
- Candidates should study the recommended texts to understand events, teachings, parables and characters in the Bible.
- Questions on church history will cover major events from the early church to modern times. Candidates should know key church leaders and their contributions.
- Questions on Christian religious practices will examine knowledge of sacraments, liturgy, roles of church officials and church organization.
To succeed, candidates must develop a good understanding of major themes in the Bible, study church history and understand the practices of the Christian faith. The marking scheme rewards candidates who can demonstrate this knowledge in a coherent and original essay, as well as answer objective questions correctly. With adequate preparation, candidates can gain high scores in CRK.
Marking Scheme for Literature in English 2024
Literature in English
As an English literature student, your knowledge and understanding of various literary works will be tested. For the 2024 JAMB exam, 60% of the total marks will be allocated to your ability to analyze three given literary excerpts, while the remaining 40% will assess your knowledge of literary terms, periods, genres, and authors.
To prepare, focus on studying a diverse range of influential literary texts from different time periods, including the works of renowned authors like Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, and Ngugi wa Thiong’o. Be able to identify common themes, symbols, and stylistic techniques in each work. You should also understand the distinguishing characteristics of major literary genres, including poetry, prose, drama, and nonfiction.
Familiarize yourself with important literary periods from the Anglophone and Francophone traditions, including the Victorian era, Modernism, Postcolonialism, and Postmodernism. Know the historical contexts that shaped each movement.
With diligent preparation, you will enter the exam hall confident in your ability to critically analyze any literary excerpt and demonstrate a strong, well-rounded knowledge of English literature. Success is within your grasp if you put in the necessary work. Stay focused on your goals and keep your eyes on the prize. You’ve got this!
Marking Scheme for Commerce 2024
As the Chief Examiner for Commerce, I can reveal the marking scheme that will be used to assess JAMB candidates in 2024.
Theory (40 marks)
Questions testing candidates’ knowledge of commerce concepts, principles and procedures will make up 40% of the total marks. Short answer questions, multiple choice questions and essay questions will be set from the JAMB Commerce syllabus and candidates are advised to study all topics thoroughly.
Practical (30 marks)
To test candidates’ ability to apply their knowledge, 30% of marks will be allotted to practical questions and tasks. These may include:
- Preparing simple final accounts
- Solving elementary partnership problems
- Handling insurance claims
- Preparing a basic marketing plan
General Knowledge (20 marks)
20% of marks will test candidates’ awareness of current events in business, finance, technology, and economics. Questions may cover:
- Recent changes in government economic policy
- Trends in international trade
- Developments in e-commerce and fintech
- Entrepreneurial opportunities in Nigeria’s economy
Moral Instruction (10 marks)
The remaining 10% of marks will assess candidates’ understanding of ethics and values such as honesty, integrity, fairness and social responsibility in business contexts. Short scenarios and questions will require candidates to demonstrate good judgment and moral reasoning.
In summary, the JAMB Commerce marking scheme aims to evaluate not just candidates’ knowledge but also their ability to apply knowledge in practical and ethical ways. Thorough preparation and diligent study of all areas of the syllabus can help set students up for success.
Marking Scheme for Agric science 2024
The Marking Scheme for Agric Science in JAMB 2024
As an agric science student preparing for the JAMB exam in 2024, it is important to understand how you will be assessed. The marking scheme for agric science will evaluate your knowledge and application of key concepts across three main areas:
- Theory – Questions testing your understanding of fundamental ideas and principles in agric science like crop production, animal husbandry, and soil science will make up 40% of the total marks.
- Practical skills – Your ability to apply theoretical knowledge in simulated practical contexts will be assessed for 30% of the marks. Questions may present scenarios requiring the demonstration of skills such as land preparation, planting, and harvesting.
- Current issues – Questions relating to contemporary topics affecting agriculture such as climate change, food security, and sustainability will make up the remaining 30% of the marks. You must show awareness of challenges and potential solutions in these areas.
In summary, focus your revision on building a solid foundation in theory, honing practical skills through regular practice, and staying up-to-date with current issues. Master these, and you will be well on your way to excelling in the JAMB agric science exam. Consistent hard work and preparation will undoubtedly lead to success.
In summary, the Jamb Marking Scheme 2024 for all subjects has been revealed to provide transparency and help candidates prepare adequately for the examination. With the schemes now available, candidates can focus their efforts on the most important topics and concepts that will be assessed. The marking schemes also give candidates an idea of how much each question is worth, so they can allocate time appropriately.
While the schemes do not disclose the actual questions that will appear, they do outline the types of questions, number of questions, and allocation of marks for each topic. With the Jamb Marking Scheme 2024 revealed, candidates now have one less uncertainty to worry about as they prepare for this important examination. The key is to use the information provided strategically and continue to prepare thoroughly across all subjects. With hard work and the right focus, candidates can feel confident in achieving their best possible scores.
- ALL AVAILABLE SUBJECTS:
- 2024 JAMB CBT English Language Question and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Mathematics Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Physics Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Chemistry Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Biology Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Agricultural Science Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Government Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Literature in English Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Commerce Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Economics Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Igbo Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Hausa Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Yoruba Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Christian Religious Studies Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Islamic Studies Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Principles of Accounts Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Physical and Health Education Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Music Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Home Economics Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Geography Jamb Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT History Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Art Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT Arabic Questions and Answers
- 2024 Jamb CBT French Questions and Answers
IMPORTANT INFO ON 2024 MIDNIGHT JAMB EXP0
100% Refund If 2024 Midnight JAMB Expo Is Not Delivered To Your TasTe And Satisfaction. 100% Assurance And Authentication Of You Getting Your Question And Answers In The Night. Don’t Panic We Never Fail To Our Promise. Give It A Try And Enjoy Our Service.
Once Again Dont Be Deceived By Other Sites Or WhatsApp People Or Groups Promising And Telling Stories They will give you Fake Or Late Answers. For Your Good Kindly Subscribe To Us For 100% Assurance.
After the Successful use of our device and software called the internal micro uploader (I.M.U) AND (N.L.P) Natural Language Process To upload your jamb questions and answers directly to your computer, see how ur jamb questions will appear the moment u put your jamb registration number on your exam day 👉
Please Watch and see how we upload your answers using our I.M.U AND N.L.P Software
- On the day of your exam, log in to your system with your Jamb Registration Number, at the top right corner of the system you will see a login access code click on it and log in.
This is exactly what you will be like after we are done working on your Registration number, We are trusted and tested by thousands of students who made their results through us
See JAMB Prove of Our Previous Year’s Subscribers Results.
- JAMB CBT Questions And Answers (Expo)
- JAMB CBT Whatsapp Group Link (Expo)
- JAMB CBT Subjects Syllabus For All Subject
- JAMB CBT Subject Combination
- JAMB CBT Areas Of Concentration
- JAMB CBT Cut-Off Marks
- WAEC Questions And Answers (Expo)
- WAEC Exam Timetable
- WAEC Whatsapp Group Link
- NECO Questions And Answers (Expo)
- NECO Exam Timetable
- NABTEB Questions And Answers (Expo)
- NABTEB Exam Timetable
- WAEC GCE Questions And Answers (Expo)
- WAEC GCE Registration Guidelines
- WAEC GCE Timetable Second Series
- NECO GCE Registration Guidelines
- NECO GCE External Timetable
- NABTEB GCE Registration Guidelines