We use this medium to inform all candidates who registered for the 2022 JUPEB Examinations that Scheduled Dates for all JUPEB Candidates Nationwide for the 2022 Academic Session Has Been Released.
Each JUPEB Centre is expected to adequately and sufficiently manage situations during the revision weeks and the examination per each Centre is at liberty to either continue with the online teaching or allow the students to come to school in batches, to avoid all the students on the school premises at the same time.
This advice is strictly useful for JUPEB centres with a high number of students while the Federal Government would monitor all activities to restrain all Centres to give room for any negative report that will indict JUPEB Programme.
Here’s the Legit Website for JUPEB Timetable 2022! yes, we all know it’s already out. But the main question candidates are asking is this: “Has JUPEB 2022 Started??”
Honestly, we’ve been bombarded with lots of messages from our readers, asking for the Verified JUPEB Timetable for the 2022 academic session, and other vital things to note during the examination. This has prompted us to write on this topic today.
RECOMMENDED: JUPEB Exam Guidelines | Instructions & Penalties for 2022 Misconduct Examination
WHEN IS JUPEB 2022 STARTING?
The 2022 JUPEB examination date has been fixed to hold from Monday 1st August – Friday 12th August 2022.
The Examination Time table has been released and published below:
JUPEB TIMETABLE [2022 CENTRES NATIONWIDE]
9:00am – 12pm
1pm – 4pm
Agricultural Science (Practical)
|Literature in English
|Chemistry (Practical)||Chemistry (Practical)|
|Christian Religious Studies
Visual Arts (Practical)
Visual Arts (Theory)
Agricultural Science (Theory)
|Biology (Practical)||Biology (Practical)
|Physics (Practical)||Physics (Practical)
|Physics (Theory)||JUMAT SERVICE|
DOWNLOAD PDF JUPEB TIMETABLE 2022
Download JUPEB Timetable PDF
JUPEB ACCREDITED SUBJECTS
JUPEB currently offers examinations in the following nineteen (19) subjects as detailed in its syllabuses.
Arts and Humanities
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Visual Arts
Management and Social Sciences
- Business Studies
THEORY PAPER MEANS MCQ & ESSAY
Disclaimer: This is not the final timetable, further modifications and corrections might still be done in the next month.
JUPEB CENTRE REQUIREMENTS
Centre Directors are to pay close attention to the following:
- Each Centre is expected to compulsorily check the temperature of the Students, Invigilators and Supervisors daily.
- Provide Hand Sanitizers for Students, Invigilators and Supervisors, in addition to hand washing points before entry into the Examination Hall.
- Every candidate, invigilator, the supervisor must wear a face mask throughout the examination period. Supervisors will be mandated to enforce this and Centre Director should enforce the same.
- The sitting arrangement must be at least one-metre distance apart as contained in the NCDC regulations of social and physical distancing. Therefore Centres are expected to get large halls for the examination.
- Centre Directors are to furnish the Registrar/CEO with the information on the halls that will be used for examination with all the parameters indicated.
- Centres that could not provide large halls that will be equal to the number of Supervisors that they are due to have will be charged for extra supervisors posted to them. Such a Centre will be notified.
- Note that the margin is 1 supervisor per 500 candidates with a provision that the examination venue can take at least 300 candidates seated for examination.
- All other JUPEB instructions still stand. Please see attached instructions for the conduct of the JUPEB Examination.
We, therefore, expect every University JUPEB Centre to begin preparations to ensure that we have a very successful examination in 2022.
Each centre shall be held responsible for any lapse in that centre. The cooperation of everyone is highly required.
Professor Wale Okunuga Registrar/CEO
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR JUPEB CANDIDATES
Those who are writing the exam this year, we mean those who are undergoing the final examination now, can still use the result to gain admission this year.
All JUPEB candidates are advised to obtain the JAMB Direct Entry form before it closes so that they can combine the JUPEB result with the JAMB Direct Entry form and apply to any university of choice among JUPEB affiliates and partnering universities
CONCLUSION ON JUPEB TIMETABLE
We urge all students who have registered for this year’s examination to sit tight and take their studies seriously henceforth. They have less than three few days to the examination day plus more time to do the needful things.
Students are to note that the examination has both multiple options and theory questions and practical as a separate aspect.
We urge all students to help themselves and make the best use of this time and we wish all students good luck in their examinations.
JUPEB results can be used in any of the JUPEB universities after being through with the programme in June 2020 irrespective of where candidates have done the programme.
Most JUPEB candidates have the bad habit of waiting till the exam date gets close before they will start reading their books/subscribing, this is very bad honestly as it will definitely put you on the hot seat of JUPEB.
It’s better you plan yourself now by practising with JUPEB FAQs past question/Joining my Subscribers VIP because no excuse for Failures