Do you want to study in Australia? If yes, you can apply for the International Natural Hazards Research Australia Postgraduate Research Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Natural Hazards Research Australia’s postgraduate research scholarship program is now open to domestic and international students to support eligible students enrolling in full-time PhD studies, but applications from students studying master by research degrees or intending to study part-time will be considered.
- International Research Scholarships in Asteroseismology at University of Sydney, Australia
- Scholarship In Australia Study in Australia for FREE
- Scholarships for International Students to Study Radioisotope Adsorption in Australia
- 2022 Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships at Flinders University Australia
- International Student Scholarships at University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
- CSIRO Vacation International Studentships in Information Management and Technology, Australia
- Dean of Sciences and Engineering Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia
- FCR Clinical Pathway Care International Scholarships 2022 at University of New South Wales – Australia
- International Puttick Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology – Australia
Application Deadline: Applications for 2022 scholarships are now open.
Eligible Countries: Domestic or International
Type: PhD. or Masters
Value of Award: up to $15,000 to $30,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australian citizens or permanent residents and International students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD or master’s by research degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Preference will be given to students enrolling in full-time PhD studies. Still, applications from students studying Masters by Research degrees or intending to study part-time will also be considered.
- Applicants who are Australian citizens or permanent residents that either:
- Are you enrolled in a higher research degree at an Australian or New Zealand university
- Have been offered a research higher degree position at an Australian or New Zealand university, with a commencement date no later than 12 months after the date on which the application is submitted.
- Applicants who are international students must be enrolled in their course of study before applying for a scholarship. These applicants must also provide evidence of their ability to use their separate funding to cover university tuition fees, as our scholarships are not provided to cover these expenses.
- Applicants must be studying full-time; however, where there is a compelling reason, part-time student applications will be considered on a pro-rata scholarship basis.
- Applicants must have developed a project proposal (no longer than two pages) that focuses on a research area aligned with the Centre’s published research themes and priorities.
- Applicants are expected to undertake their research with the support of the research team and provide evidence that the proposed project is aligned with the Supervisor’s research team.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete the application form. If you need support completing your application, please email email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Their academic record
- The quality of the proposed research project, and the feasibility of achieving the outcomes
- The commitment of support from the proposed Supervisor for the student
- Alignment of the research to the Centre’s research themes
- The potential contribution of the research project to the Centre’s objectives of reducing disaster risk and strengthening disaster resilience.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have (or expect to receive) an Honors degree of at least class 2A or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of your English proficiency before starting your studies at the university.
Also Apply: International Engineering Honour Awards at McMaster University – Canada 2020
The university will provide all the following:
- Full scholarships: up to $30,000 per year for up to three and a half years for PhD students and up to two years for Master’s Students (excluding periods of approved leave).
- Top-up PhD scholarships: up to $15,000 per year for three and a half years to either:
- holders of Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA) or similar university research scholarships
- Holders of partial scholarships funded by an industry organization.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.