2022 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Category of Awards
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 [UPDATED]
- MTN Scholarship Scheme for Top 10 UTME Candidates
- WAEC English Language Syllabus (Scheme) of Examination & Sample Questions
- Kaduna State Scholarship Board releases list of NUBAPOLY Students offered need-based Scholarship
- Kaduna State Scholarship Board releases list of Kaduna state COE Students offered need-based Scholarship
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2021/2022 academic session)
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following document
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
5. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf
Table of Contents