Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is calling for applications from Nigerian graduates that are yet to commence the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme for its 2022 Learnership – Multiple Function. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the Procter & Gamble Learnership below.
The internship drive is intended at people who have not yet begun their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). Our goal is to pre-select great fresh graduates for internship opportunities who want to grow their talents while being taught and coached by strong P&G executives.
- You are invited to apply regardless of your field of study. Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, and other departments are covered by the job postings.
- You will be part of an inclusive work environment that provides equal learning opportunities and challenges to help you grow and develop.
- You are qualified for positions in several Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
Procter & Gamble Learnership Requirements
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2020 – 2022
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Learnership
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.