Unlock Your Facebook AccountFacebook is the clear winner when it comes to the number of users in the world. In order to maintain a heavy number of user accounts, Facebook implements extreme security measures to control fake IDs, privacy intrusion, and cyberstalking.
If your account is also temporarily locked, you must follow the instructions described below to unlock your profile:
- On your favorite browser, open Facebook.com.
- On the homepage that opens up, input account details to log in.
- On the security page that opens up, select
Get help from friends
- Cardro Pro App – BVN Account Hacking 2022 Software Now Available
- Google Quietly Activates New Web Performance Metrics
- Commerce Apps and CX: Designing for Engagement
- Samsung Galaxy A12 Specs, Price and Best Deals
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Price in Nigeria 2022
- Best and Latest Tecno Phones with Prices
- On the trusted contacts page that opens up, select a few friends who you know in person and who are directly in contact with you.
- Once done, click on .
- Once you do so, Facebook will send a security code to all the friends who you have just selected.
- After this, your task will be to contact those friends, and request them to send you the code that they have received from Facebook.
- Once you gather all the codes from your friends, you can use the code to unlock your Facebook account.
Apart from the above, there can be many other options to unlock your temporarily locked Facebook account.
However, the method you use to successfully unlock your account might also depend on the reason because of which your Facebook account was locked. In some cases, you might need to try different methods of unlocking your Facebook account.