Top 10 Scholarships in the USA For International Students
Are you dreaming of Study in the United States on a Scholarship? Welcome you are to the right place, here in this article we discussed a complete guide about the Study in the USA and Top 10 Scholarships in the USA For International Students 2022. As we all know American universities are more expensive as compared to other countries but the best thing is they are also offering Fully-Funded scholarships.
American Universities are the world’s best in terms of the quality of education and research. The world’s top 4 universities are the American by QS World University Rankings 2021. Study in the United States will give you many benefits as well as opportunities which you can’t able to find in any other country. All World’s top multinational companies like Google, Facebook, Youtube, etc are in America. You can get a job in these companies after completion of your degree, Thousand of previous international students already doing jobs in these companies. Even the CEOs of Google, Facebook, and Microsoft were the students of American universities.
All the courses of study and fields are available for the Scholarship. No need for the IELTS, GRE, TOEFL if you are applying for the summers of 2022, spring 2022 due to COVID-19. Some universities are accepting Duolingo English Test online. United States host a larger number of international students, there are almost 1.1 million of the 4.6 million students enrolled worldwide in 2017. There are almost 24% of the whole world’s International students studying in the United States. It’s time to turn your dream into reality, we encouraged you to must apply for the op 10 Scholarships in the USA For International Students.
List of Top 10 Scholarships in the USA For International Students
- Stanford University Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Bill Gates Scholarships
- University of Arizona Scholarships
- Clark University Global Scholars Program
- University of Michigan
- Boston University Scholarship
- University of Hawaii Scholarships
- Google scholarships
- Harvard University Scholarship
1. Stanford University Scholarship
Stanford is among the most prestigious universities in the world and it’s ranked #2 in the world by QS World University Rankings 2021. University was established in 1885 and is located in the City of Palo Alto. Stanford University offers scholarships for the Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., MBA, MFA, Degrees programs. Every year Stanford offers 1700 scholarships for undergraduate and graduate-level programs. You can apply without any language tests.
Available Course and Programs
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Business
- Continuing Studies
For complete details about all Fields (Here)
Undergraduate Financial Aid:
- Free Tuition: For families earning less than $150,000.
- Tuition, Living, and other expenses: For families earning less than $65,000.
Graduate Financial Aid:
- Covers Full Tuition and associated fees
- Stipend for living and academic expenses (Living, Books, Local Transportation, Instruction Material and other personal expenses) covered by A Knight Hennessy Scholarship.
- Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip
2. Fulbright Scholarship
Fullbright is among the world’s best and most prestigious scholarship programs in the world. It was established in 1946 by J. William Fulbright. Every year more than 8,000 are selected for this scholarship program. From start to now more than 370,000 scholarships granted to the students.
Fullbright scholarships offer to the people of 160 countries around the world. The scholarships for both Master and Ph.D. level degree programs. All the fields of study and academic courses are available except clinical medicine.
Deadline: February to October annually
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
For details and apply visit the FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP
3. Bill Gates Scholarships
Bill Gates is also among the world’s best scholarship programs. It was started in1991, the aim of this scholarship is to provide Fully-Funded scholarships in the USA. Every year more than 300 scholarship awards in the united states. The scholarship will cover all the expenses of the students. Scholarships are only for the Undergraduate level program.
Bill Gates Scholarship Benefits
- Tuition Fee
- Room rent
- Books expenses
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
- A US citizen or national
- Applicants from the following countries Asian & Pacific Islander American, African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native, or Hispanic American
For more information and apply visit the Gates Scholarship Program
4. University of Arizona Scholarships
The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona, and was established in 1885. University offering Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. level Degree Programs scholarships. There are 100+ degree programs for scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate study. US citizens and international students both are eligible to apply for the scholarship. You can apply without IELTS and GRE. The University of Arizona also offers International Scholarships, Financial Aid, and Loans.
Deadline: Summer 2022 (March 15, 2022) Fall 2022 (May 17, 2022)
Available Fields and Majors
- Bio and biomedical science
- Business, economics
- Agriculture Sciences
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Agriculture Planning and development
- Arts and Media
- Environment and sustainability
- English Literature
- Engineering and Technology
- Education and human development
- Communication, Journalism
- Health, Nutrition, Fitness
- Culture and language
- computer and information science
- Physical and space science
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Law, Policy and Social Justice
- Social and Behavior Science
- mathematics, statistics and data science
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Global Wildcat Award which offers $4,000 – $35,000 per academic year
- For transfer students $5,000-$12,000 per academic year
- Merit-based scholarships
Learn More about Arizona Scholarships
5. Clark University Global Scholars Program
Clark University is a famous private research university located in Worcester, Massachusetts. Clark University offers the Clark Global Scholars Program for the 4 years undergraduate programs. Clark University has more than 30 undergraduate,12 interdisciplinary concentrations; 30+ advanced degree and professional certificate programs. All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Fields of Study
For more details about the available fields.
Scholarship Benefits and Financial Aid
- Clark Global Scholars Program: $15,000 to $25,000 per year (For Four years)
- Need-based financial aid
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential LEEP Scholarships
- Global Scholars Program Scholarships
- Segal AmeriCorps Scholarship
- Yellow Ribbon Program for Veterans
- Tuition Exchange Scholarship
For further details and apply visit the Clark scholarships website
6. University of Michigan
The University of Michigan is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan and was established in 1817. Michigan is among the top-ranked and oldest Universities in the united states. University offering Scholarships for the 100+ undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarships are for international students all over the world and US citizens. You can apply without IELTS and GRE. The University of Michigan also offers Merit Scholarships.
Available Fields of Study at the University of Michigan
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Arts, Sciences, & Letters
- College of Business
- College of Education, Health, & Human Services
For Complete List of Undergraduate Programs
For Complete List of Graduate Programs
- International Undergraduate Scholarship: $40,000
- Annual grant for International Students: $10,000 up to four years.
- For Graduate Scholarship: Graduate Scholarships Varies by Course and Departments
If you are interested to apply, visit the official website University of Michigan
7. Boston University Scholarship
Boston University is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts and was established in 1839. University offering scholarships for the undergraduate and graduate-level programs, both international as well as US Citizens can apply. There are more than 300 programs for study at university. The best thing about this university 96% of Students found employment just after the Six months of their graduate degree completion.
Fields of Study at Boston University
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communication
- College of General Studies
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- Wheelock College of Education & Human Development
- Questrom School of Business
- School of Hospitality Administration
For complete details about the available fields.
- Boston University Trustee Scholarships: Scholarship will cover Full tuition and other fees
- BU Presidential Scholarship: $25,000 per year
For details visit the official Website of the BU University Scholarships
8. University of Hawaii Scholarships
Applicants are invited to apply for the ADB University of Hawaii Scholarships. The University of Hawaii is a Public Research University and among the best universities in America. Each year more than 300 scholarships are offered by the Asian Development Bank at Hawaii University. The scholarships are for the Master’s and Doctoral degree programs. ADB Scholarship will cover all the expenses of the international students.
- Full Tuition fee
- House rent
- A Stipend for food and incidental expenses
- Health and Medical insurance
- Allowance for books, materials, etc
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
- Thesis Fund
Available Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
To apply visit the University of Hawaii Website.
9. Google scholarships | 100,000
Google announced 100,000 scholarships for the applicants of all the nationals of the world. Due to Covid-19 millions of people unemployed, that’s why launched this opportunity. The best thing about this scholarship is, you can get it by sitting at home, you can get Online Scholarships Certifications. As we all know colleges or universities are expensive so it’s a better opportunity for these certifications online which are equal to the 4 years degree program.
Google Scholarship programs are
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- User Experience (UX) Design
As per Google says that data analysts can earn $66,000 a year, project managers can earn $93,000 a year, Google says a UX designer can earn $75,000 a year. We encouraged you to must apply for this google scholarship.
- There is no previous experience required
- It takes just six months to complete
- Developed by Google
- Grants and scholarships will be available
If you are interested to apply, visit the Google Scholarships Website
10. Harvard University Scholarship
Harvard is a private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and was founded in 1636. It has ranked #3 in the QS world ranking. Applicants from any qualification and all over the world can enroll in this program. There are 100 online course scholarship opportunities.
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Art & Design
- Education & Teaching
- Health & Medicine
- Social Sciences
For a detailed list of fields
If you are interested in this program, visit the Harvard University Official Website for enrollment
Other USA Scholarship For International Students
Coca Cola Scholarships Program
U.S. High school seniors are eligible to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarships Program. The scholarship award is $20,000 which covers all your expenses.
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program is for the Non-Degree programs for international students. The duration of this fellowship program is 10month. The purpose of this program is to bring young and talented students is to explore the culture and polish leadership skills.
For More details Information
Berea College Scholarships
Berea College granted the 100% tuition fee to all the selected international Students. The scholarship only provided the first year of enrollment. The scholarship will also cover the other expenses of living, board, etc
Emory University Scholar Programs
Emory University provides the Partial to Full Merit-Based Scholarship.The scholarships only for the Bachelor’s level degree programs.
US Scholarships for Developing Countries
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships: Only for the Students from the African Countries.
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship 2022
- Mandela Washington Fellowship: For the Young African Leaders. The purpose of this scholarship is to create leadership qualities in the African young generation. From start to now almost 4,400 scholarships granted to African students.
Originally posted 2022-10-26 19:39:01.