Application form for 2022/2023 admission into the Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors’ Programme for the Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE) is invited from individuals, Ministries of Health, Training Hospitals, Nurses’ Training Institutions and other Government Agencies to train as Nurse Educators, Midwife Educators, or Public Health Nurse Educators. Prospective self-sponsored candidates may also apply.
To be eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education programme, candidates must: have five (5) credits at WASCE/GCE O/L (or equivalent) obtained at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings. The subject combination must include English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
• The candidate must be a registered Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; who posses first degree in Nursing.
• Must possess current practising licence with Nursing and Midwifery of Nigeria.
• Two years post qualification working experience will be an additional advantage.
C.METHOD OF APPLICATION
Follow the steps below to access the Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors` Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Education on the University of Ibadan Postgraduate College portal
– Go to the University of Ibadan PG college website
– Click on sign up for New applicant
– Fill in your personal details
– A code will be displayed on your right hand side
– Enter the code on the personal details form
– Message will be sent directly to your personal e-mail address given
– Check your mail: a message will be sent to the e-mail address given.
– Enter the username and password
– on Faculty of Clinical Science,
– on Department of Nursing
– on PGDNE Program
Generate invoice and pay with your ATM card (Master Card)
Kindly note that candidate will be required to undertake proficiency in English Language and interactive session. The date would be communicated later.
CONDITION FOR TRAINING
Candidates or their sponsors will be responsible for Fees and other incidental expenses.
ADEDEJI, ADETOLA I. (MRS.)
Chief Programme Coordinator
For: Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director
For more enquiries: Contact 08034379904, 08060864297, 08023360014.