University of Lausanne (UNIL) Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level.
UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year.The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.Candidates are made aware of the fact that the sum of the scholarship awarded is not sufficient to live in Switzerland.
- Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students at the University of Toronto
- Top 10 Scholarships in the USA For International Students
- Japan Scholarships for International Students
- Kulkarni International Students Scholarships 2022 at Walsh College, USA
- Scholarships in Europe for International Students
- 8 Best Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in the UK
- How To Apply For Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarships for International Students in the UK
Application Deadline: 1 November 2024.
Eligible Countries: International
Also Apply: 2021 International Student Academic Achievement Scholarships at City University of Seattle – USA
Value of Award: It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programe at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not been registered with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
Withdrawal from the programe will lead to the suspension of the scholarship.
How To Apply:
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the list of documents to attach to your application), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen master’s (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
Visit The Official Website For More Information.