WAEC physics Specimen 2022: This page contains a list of chemicals, apparatuses, and Materials that will be used for the May/June 2022 physics Practical. All you need to do is to stay focused and follow me.
waec physics specimen 2022, waec 2022 physics practical specimen, physics practical waec 2022, waec specimen 2022/2023, physics practical 2022,
how to plot physics graph in waec
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West African countries.
Table of Contents
OFFICIAL WAEC 2022/2023 PHYSICS PRACTICAL SPECIMEN
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for School Candidates, 2022
Instructions to Schools
- Great care should be taken to ensure that the information given below does not reach the candidates either indirectly before the examination.
- In addition to the usual apparatus in a physics laboratory, each candidate will require the following:
Waec Physics Specimen 2022 (PHYSICS APPARATUS)
- Two-metre rules
- Two Retort stand and clamp
- Thread (about 250cm long)
- Stopwatch Or Clock
- A weighing balance
- Splits Corks
- A set of Masses (Two 10g, two 20g and two 50g)
- Ray box with illuminated Object (Crosswire)
- Convex Lens(f=15cm)
- Metre Rule
- Lens Holder
- Accumulator or two Dry Cells (2×1.5V)
- Ammeter (0—1A)
- Crocodile Clip
- A 2Ω Resistor
- Constant Wire (About 1m long)
- Connecting Wires
CONDUCTING THE PRACTICAL PHYSICS TEST
3. The following announcement should be made to the candidates at the beginning of the examination:
‘The Examiner does not want you to waste your time
because you cannot proceed with an
experiment. Any candidate, therefore, who cannot get on with the experiment after spending 15 minutes on it, may come
to me and ask for help.’
4. The Physics Teacher should be allowed to give a ‘Lint to a candidate who is unable to proceed with the experiment.
5. The following regulations must be strictly adhered to.
(a) No hint should be announced to the candidates as a whole.
(b) A candidate who is unable to proceed and requires assistance must come up to you and state his or her difficulty. The candidate should be told that the Examiner will be informed of any assistance given in this way.
(c) A note must be made, on the Report Form, of any assistance given to any candidate, with the name and index number of the candidate.
6. Report Forms are provided separately, on which you are required to state the following:
(a) detailed information about the apparatus where necessary;
(b) any particular difficulties experienced by any candidate, especially if the Examiner would be unable to discover these from the scripts;
(c) any departure from the specified items which could not be avoided;
(d) any assistance given to the candidates under the regulations explained in 5 above.
7. In cases where several sets of apparatus are provided for a question and specific information about the appAratus is required by the Examiner, each piece of apparatus about which the information is required, and may differ slightly for different candidates. must he m, ked letters A, B, C, etc. and the corresponding information must be reported, showing which apparatus was supplied to which candidate. The candidates should be instructed to record these letters in their scripts.
8. A completed Report Form must be enclosed in each envelope of scripts.
- WAEC GCE physics practical specimen
- WAEC specimen for physics
- 2020/2022 WAEC physics specimen
- WAEC physics past questions download
- NECO physics specimen
- GCE physics specimen 2022
- WAEC physics practical question
- Biology specimen for GCE
- Physics specimen for GCE
- NECO GCE specimen for GCE
- WAEC 2022 BIOLOGY PRACTICAL SPECIMEN
- 2022 Waec physics Expo,Waec physics Questions and Answers
- 2021 Waec Gce Physics runs, Physics Questions and Answers
- 2022 WAEC Gce First Series physics Expo
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC physics Specimen 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions about this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp
waec specimen 20222023, gces physics 2022, waec 2022 physics practical specimen, 20222023 waec physics practical specimen
waec specimen 2022, 20222023 waec biology specimen, waec physics practical syllabus 2022, waec physics practical marking guide