2022 Chinese Government Scholarships Bilateral Program at Zhejiang University, China
Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensus between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations. This scholarship opportunity will cover the following:
- Medical Insurance
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by beginning of April each year. 2022 Chinese Government Scholarships Bilateral Program at Zhejiang University, China
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Graduate
Value of Award: Full or partial
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must be a non-Chinese citizen with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the regular study.
- You must be valid foreign passport holder and have graduated from high school and be under 25.
- You must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must have an HSK certificate.
- You should provide an English language test (e.g., TOEFL/IELTS/OTHER).
Application Process: Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country. Choose Zhejiang University as your target university. All the applicants for CSC scholarship- Bilateral Programs should visit the Online Application System for International Students, Zhejiang University and fill in the complete information.