FCR Clinical Pathway Care International Scholarships 2022 at University of New South Wales – Australia
This PhD project, supported by a generous scholarship and team of world-leading experts in fear of cancer recurrence, cancer survivorship, health equity and implementation science could be for you.
This scholarship opportunity is created to improve the equity of fear of cancer recurrence screening, assessment and treatment through the development of a culturally sensitive clinical pathway
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
- Pathway to Victoria International Scholarship 2022 at RMIT University – Australia (15.1)
- 2022 Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships at Flinders University Australia (12)
- HDR Geotechnical Engineering International Scholarship 2022 at Curtin University – Australia (9.9)
- School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences Scholarships at University of Reading – UK, 2022 (9.3)
- 2022 International Scholarships at Logan University USA
Value of Award: $39,193
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for any PhD programme in a health or related field of study offered at the University of New South Wales.
- You must be an International student
- You must have honors, master’s or equivalent degrees in psychology, medicine, allied health or related disciplines.
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
Application Process: You are advised first apply for admission via the university’s online portal. Then, they must contact Dr. Ben Smith via mail at [email protected] with the subject as ‘Equitable FCR Care Scholarship’.
Table of Contents