Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships to Study in Belgium 2022
Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships 2022: Do you ever dream to study in Belgium? Here is a funding opportunity to help you accomplish your dream. The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training awards scholarships for master’s programmes in Flanders and Brussels to outstanding students from around the world.
A Master Mind Scholarship includes a grant of €8 200 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS). Interested candidates should read the details and apply before the deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Flemish Ministry of Education
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Scholarships.
Host Institution(s): Flemish higher education institutions.
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Worth: See Award Benefits (below)
Nationality: All Nationality
You May Like:
Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- All nationalities can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders. International students who have been on credit mobility in a hosting Flemish higher education institution are still eligible for a Master Mind Scholarship.
- The applicant applies to take up a master’s degree programme at a Flemish higher education institution.
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential:
- The student has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0:
- The student has a good knowledge of the English language:
- An overall minimum band score of 7.0 on the IELTS test
- A minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test
- A C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference
- Or a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the host institution)
- Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL will also be accepted:
- Refer to the detailed eligibility criteria page for a better guide
The Award Benefits
A Master Mind Scholarship includes a grant of €8 200 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS). Master Mind Scholarship holders only pay an administrative enrolment fee. The grant is paid in instalments and covers accommodation costs, insurances and a significant amount of their living expenses.
How-to-Apply: If you are interested in the Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships 2022 to Study in Belgium, you first need to apply to one of the Flemish host institutions that participate in the Master Mind Scholarship Programme. Refer to the how-to apply page for specific steps to apply.
Application Deadline: midnight on April 29, 2022, GMT+1
Table of Contents