Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-Utme Form 2023/2024 (Updated)
Are you a prospective student of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)? If yes, we have some good news for you. The management of FUNAAB has released the post-UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The form is now available on the University’s website. Click HERE to download it. The deadline for submission of the form is Friday, September 8, 2023.
So what are you waiting for? Go get that form and start your journey to becoming a proud FUNAAB student.
What Is the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-Utme Form?
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-UTME form is what you will need to fill to gain admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. It is important you fill the form correctly and submit it on time, as any mistake made can disqualify you from gaining admission into the institution.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for the FUNAAB Post-Utme Form?
You are eligible to apply for the FUNAAB Post-UTME Form if you have
• Sat for the UTME and scored 170 and above.
• Applied to FUNAAB and been offered admission.
• Purchased the 2019 Direct Entry Form.
NOTE: You are not eligible to apply if you have:
• Applied to other schools and been admitted.
• Taken the JAMB examination more than once.
FUNAAB Degree Courses
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
FUNAAB Post UTME Eligibility
General O’Level Requirement:
- Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants are advised to Check FUNAAB’s Brochure and confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill your e-application form.
- Candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Programmes
- In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Admission, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- A Pass in Physics at O’Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
- Minimum of five (5) O’level Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Agricultural Science, a vocational/science subject and any of Economics. Geography or other commercial subjects.
Further Instruction: After completion of the application form, candidates are to ensure they check back for updates on the admission process.
Note: Applications for a refund on losing admissions offers will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for admission applications.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening
Candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission and chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry candidates are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level for this course, candidates must possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at OND/HND or CREDIT at NCE in relevant Discipline or two (2) A’level passes or equivalent in Mathematics, Economics, and other Commercial, Vocational, or Science subjects.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Transcript Submission Deadline:
DE candidates are expected to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 9th December, 2022.
Note: Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Portal for year 2022 candidates, click on “Login” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their REMITA Reference Number and other information required for payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking or via remita website and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to return to the University’s Admission Portal, log in and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Across several pages, a candidate’s personal record as fetched from JAMB’s portal is displayed and cannot be altered. Where applcable, ensure you correctly input required information (contact information, O’Level examination details, OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB result).
- On the last page (acknowledgement page), candidates are expected to carefully review their application and confirm the entries before clicking on the Submit button. Candidates should thereafter print out and keep the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Application opens on Monday, 7th November, 2022 and closes on Friday, December 2, 2022.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong contact details, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results shall be entertained after.
- Candidates who upload wrong O’Level results and/or UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
FUNAAB jamb cut off marks
For O’Level candidates:
For Direct Entry candidates:
You will need at least a score of 200 in UTME to be admitted into the university.
What Are the Requirements for Applying for the FUNAAB Post-Utme Form?
Before you apply for the FUNAAB Post-Utme Form, it’s important to make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements. First, you must have passed the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with a minimum of five credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects.
You’ll also need to have participated in JAMB UTME and attained a score of 180 or higher in JAMB UTME Examination. Lastly, you must be a candidate who has made Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) their first choice in the most recent examination conducted by JAMB.
It’s important to note that possessing all these requirements doesn’t guarantee that you will be admitted into FUNAAB. You may still be required to pass an aptitude test before being offered admission into any course of your choice. So make sure that you are well prepared for the aptitude test when applying for the Post-Utme Form.
How to Register for the FUNAAB Post-Utme Form
Registering for the FUNAAB Post-Utme form is not difficult. All you have to do is go to their website, create an account, fill in the required information and make payment. Once you have completed these steps, you are now ready to take the exam.
To help you along, here is a brief outline of what you need to do. First, visit the official FUNAAB Post-Utme registration page and create an account using your email address or phone number and providing your PIN/Registration number. You can then proceed to fill in the necessary information such as your name, address, phone number and educational background. After this, make sure to upload your passport photograph and other documents such as credentials.
Once all of these steps are done, make payment and click on ‘submit’. Your registration will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from FUNAAB that includes your log-in details for the upcoming examination. Congratulations! You have successfully registered for the FUNAAB Post-utme form!
How to Calculate Your Funnab Post UTME Score
Now it’s time to calculate your Funnab Post UTME Score. When you’re finished taking the exam, the score will be calculated by adding up the number of questions you got right and dividing that by the total number of questions. This is the same way any other multiple-choice exam would be scored.
For instance, if you get 70 out of 100 questions right, your score would be 0.7 or 70%. It’s also important to know that this score isn’t a percentage of a maximum score; it’s simply a number between 0 and 1 which tells you how many questions you got right out of 100.
Also, keep in mind that oftentimes colleges will combine your Post UTME Score with your results from other exams, such as the WAEC or JAMB examinations, to make an overall assessment of your eligibility for entrance into their college.
FAQs About FUNAAB Post-Utme
Are you thinking of applying for FUNAAB Post-Utme? You’re in luck! We’ve got some FAQs that might help you out.
Q: Does FUNAAB Post-Utme cover all courses?
A: Yes, you can use the form to apply for any of the courses offered at the university.
Q: How do I obtain the FUNAAB Post-Utme Form?
A: You can obtain a copy of the form by visiting the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) official website and downloading it.
Q: Is there a fee for filling out the form?
A: Yes, there is a small administrative fee for obtaining and completing the form.
Q: When is the deadline for submitting my application?
A: The deadline for submitting your application is on June 1st, 2021. So make sure to get your application in early!
We hope this helps clarify any questions you have about applying for FUNAAB Post-Utme. Good luck!
In short, the FUNAAB post-utme form is now available and you can register for it online. The registration process is simple and straightforward, and you will need to provide some basic personal and contact information. Once you have registered, you will be able to access the form and begin filling it out.
Make sure you take your time with the form and be as accurate as possible. Once you have submitted the form, you will be notified of your admission status within a few weeks. If you are offered admission, you will need to pay the required fees and submit your documents in order to complete your registration.