Canisius College is providing the selected international students a sum of up to $7,500 towards their studies at the institution.
Why choose to study at Canisius College? Consistently ranked among the top institutions in the Northeast, Canisius is a master’s-level college and one of 27 Jesuit colleges and universities in the nation. At Canisius, they prepare students for lives of intellectual exploration, service, and leadership through a core curriculum grounded in the liberal arts and a broad range of learning experiences.
Application Deadline: Canisius adheres to a rolling admission policy that allows students to apply at any time until the class is full. Canisius offers early action with a deadline of 1st November.
Also Apply: 2021 Be Exceptional International Awards at University of York, UK
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $7,500
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be international first-year and transfer students.
- Applicant must have a High School Average of 85-94%.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL 79 IBT or 550 PBT
- IELTS 6.5 overall
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing Score 560+
- ACT English & Reading Test Sections Combined Score 42+
- Duolingo English Test minimum score of 105
- ELS Level 112
- PTE Academic Minimum score of 65
- GTEC Minimum score of 1200
- CAEL 70 overall
How to Apply: Applicants can make admission applications via Common Application portal or the Canisius College Application portal. Awardees for the scholarship will be considered on the basis of their admission application. No separate scholarship application is required.
Visit The Official Website For More Information