John Baldwin Scholarships at Baldwin Wallace University USA
Baldwin Wallace University is offering the 2022 John Baldwin Scholarships which are worth up to $15,000 to exceptional students who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at Baldwin Wallace University? As a BW student, you’ll have the freedom to act independently and seize several prospects for success. Small class sizes, helpful instructors who serve as mentors, and access to influential local business and thought leaders are all features of this university.
Application Deadline: November 1
Eligible Countries: International
- ISS Merit Scholarships 2022 at Old Dominion University USA
- 2022 SGA International Student Scholarships at Nicholls State University – USA
- Mr. and Miss UCO International Scholarships at University of Central Oklahoma USA
- 2022 Global Honors Scholarships at Lock Haven University, USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in the USA For International Students
- 2022 Business & Professional Women of Sterling Scholarships at Northeastern Junior College USA
- International Merit-Based Scholarships at Canisius College USA
Value of Awards: Up to $15,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- have a previous degree for entry into undergraduate study
- be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework
- be a first-year student and transfer student.
- show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
Application Process: You are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
Table of Contents