Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery admission form, 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the General Nursing Programme of the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates seeking admission into General Nursing MUST possess a minimum of five(5) Credit passes in WAEC. NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings The five (5) Credit passes must include English Language, Mathematics Chemistry, Physics and Biology Please, note that NABTEB result cannot be combined with either WAEC Or NECO
CONSIDER READING THESE
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UMYU SBRS admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session
- How to Check UNN Supplementary admission form 2022
- International Merit-Based Scholarships at Canisius College USA 2022
- 2022 Business & Professional Women of Sterling Scholarships at Northeastern Junior College USA
- 2022 SGA International Student Scholarships at Nicholls State University – USA
Interested Candidates are expected to obtain an Application form from the Academic Registry at the college in Vom, Plateau State on the payment of Non-refundable fees of N 7,500. It is important, however, to note that the programme advertised is fully accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Candidates are required to effect payment using the Remita platform from any Commercial Bank of their choice. The RRR printout obtained from the bank is to be presented to the Bursary Department for the issuance of receipt after which the Application can be obtained from the Academic Registry of the College in Vom.
The following documents must be attached to all duly completed forms:
1. Two Certified recent passports size photograph
2. photocopies of certificates
3. Photocopy of receipt of purchase of the form
4. Local Government indigene Certificate and Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate
Please, note that the College is not obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any application form and will not enter into correspondence with any applicant on the same
Admission forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Session commence on Tuesday, April 19, 2022. The Closing date for the submission of duly completed forms is Six (6) weeks From the date of this advertisement, Candidates are to note that there will be no extension, of the date of sale of application forms
The general public and prospective candidates are advised in their interest to beware of activities of fraudsters at the college admission forms are not sold online
Be guided accordingly, please
The College is committed to producing the finest and the most caring crops of Nurses, and Midwives for the Health Sub-sector