Perseverance Trust International Scholarship at King’s College London – UK
The Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care at King’s College London is delighted to offer the 2023 Perseverance Trust International Scholarship to individuals who want to study a program at the institution.
Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday 7 Oct 2023
- Willoughby Losner Scholarship at The Royal Holloway, University of London UK
- Dean’s International Scholarships at Brunel University London
- Kaduna State Scholarship Board releases list of NUBAPOLY Students offered need-based Scholarship
- Kaduna State Scholarship Board releases list of Kaduna state COE Students offered need-based Scholarship
- International Merit-Based Scholarships at Canisius College USA
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £7,500
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Nursing with Registration as an Adult Nurse BSc
- Nursing with Registration as a Children’s Nurse BSc
- Nursing with Registration as a Mental Health Nurse BSc
- You must have exceeded your UCAS offer;
- You must provide a written statement of 300-500 words;
- You must be a full-time, home, first degree student starting in Sept 2022;
- You must have a household income of £25,000 or less;
- You must be in receipt of occupational health and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) clearance by 31st October 2021.
You will need to supply documentary evidence of your financial circumstances with your application as well as a personal statement. If these are not supplied, your application will not be considered.
Originally posted 2022-11-17 19:39:01.